We then stopped at the Golden Gate bridge for a view and some gift shopping. I got to walk on the bridge for the first time, having driven over it many times.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Vacation 2009 - Day Eight - CA
We drove 260 miles to San Francisco. Along the way we stopped at Muir Woods to see the giant redwoods. We walked among the trees. We came across a swarm of thousands of lady bugs. The covered all the bushes and were flying around. The shot below is just one section of one stem of one plant.
We then stopped at the Golden Gate bridge for a view and some gift shopping. I got to walk on the bridge for the first time, having driven over it many times.



We then stopped at the Golden Gate bridge for a view and some gift shopping. I got to walk on the bridge for the first time, having driven over it many times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment