We're back from Spring Break trip to Myrtle Beach, SC.
We stopped in Atlanta, Myrtle Beach and Wilmington, NC. Abby wrote a beautiful journal. First, let me sum it up with some interesting facts:
2,576 Miles
3 new states for the kids (GA, SC, NC).
54 holes of putt putt golf
3 Nascar go-karts (kids first solo drive outside)
8 new dolls
4 new state quarters
124 gallons of gas ($300 - avg $2.41/gallon)
1 visit to the Atlantic Ocean
Pictures are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/phillipsdiary
Abby's Travel log (original spelling/grammar)
I came out of school I jumped in the car and rode off at 1:00. Bunny, Space B, and Virgil played I spy with my little eye at 2:40-2:50. At 4:09 I was in Lousiana we were so happy. We listend to music on the way to Mississippi. I watched Duma. I aet at Wendy's at 6:00. We stade at Hampton Inn. Then we drove in a forest. We wached Naional Treasure. We aet at Chick-ful-a. We lisend to Hank. We drove for hours and hours. I had a snack (chips). We then were in Georgia this was the first time to be in Georgia. The next day I went to the worlds largest aquarium. I saw fish, whales, sharks, sea lion, penguins, otters and a whale shark. The next day I went to the coca-cola place. I tased all kinds of pop. I got lipstick and a polar bear. We then arived in South Carolina. Then we drove to Hampton Inn. Then we walk to Margaritaville. It was so fun. It had a pretend hurricane. We walked back to the hotel. We watched Deal or No deal and AFV (America's Funniest Video). I love those shows a lot, I got my jemies on. I had one of my best day ever YAHH! Then we went shoping I got a webkin (a doll). Then we went to lunch and shoped then dinner and went to bed at Mytle Beach. The next day I played MagiQuests it is like a treasure hunt with a wand. We got candy. Then dinner. The next day we did 3 minature golf rounds and 2 MagiQuest.
Dad's comments:
We all got hole-in-one's (I got 3 in one round - a personal record). We went to Battleship North Carolina. The ship tour was amazing. We really enjoyed ourselves.
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment